- Read the entire 28 chapters of the Gospel of Matthew and write a 500 word minimum summary.
- Read course textbook, Matthew Thy Kingdom Come, by John Walvoord and write a 500 word minimum summary.
- Read course textbook, Matthew, by H.A. Ironside and write a 500 word minimum summary.
- Listen to 20 lectures totaling 13 hours and taking notes.
- Take an 81 question final exam.
- Write a 5 page minimum research paper on the Roman Catholic theology of Mary as Mediatrix aor Co-Redeemer explaining their beliefs, Scripture references, and to refute their beliefs. (this was by far the toughest of everything in this course.).
All in all it took me over 2-months to complete working nights, lunch breaks, and any available free time. My brain is completely fried right now but I am excited that I only have 4 more courses remaining before I complete my doctorate! Next up: THEO7330 Doctrine of the Holy Spirit. As always, prayers are appreciated.