5/1/11

Has Your Porch Light Went Out?

As I was walking out the door at Church this morning, Pastor Dave, asked if I would preach the evening service. I quickly agreed even though I had absolutely no idea what I was going to preach on. I have been struggling all weekend for the next message the LORD would have me preach and I was hitting a dry spot. I came home and prayed and opened my Bible up to 2 Chronicles 29. There within that passage of Scripture in verse 7, I found the message: "Has Your Porch Light Went Out?"
 "6: For our fathers have trespassed, and done that which was evil in the eyes of the LORD our God, and have forsaken him, and have turned away their faces from the habitation of the LORD, and turned their backs.
7: Also they have shut up the doors of the porch, and put out the lamps, and have not burned incense nor offered burnt offerings in the holy place unto the God of Israel. " - 2 Chronicles 29:6-7
I studied on this subject around 4-hours before I had to be back at church. I wasn't sure exactly what was going to come out when I got up there but the LORD came through and delivered the message for me. By the time it was over with it just seemed like a dream. I couldn't even hardly remember what I had said, so I kind of enjoyed listening to it when I got home tonight. I'm always amazed at how the LORD will work if you will just submit yourself unto Him.

You can listen to the audio here:



Or watch the video below:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP